Finally… Apple announced what might be its worst kept secret… the iPad. I made several bets with friends who thought the price would be near $1,000. I knew better. But I didn’t think it would be anywhere near $499 cheap.
It even comes unlocked. And with keyboard support.
However, I’m not entirely happy with it.
1. The border is a little too thick.
2. No USB or SD card reader (except with adapter).
3. No built-in camera.
4. Apparently no Flash support.
5. You have to pay $9.99 for a Pages (word processing) app.
5. I have to wait 90 days for the 3G version.
[image via CrunchGear]