Jay Leno On Whether Women Wanting Rather To Be Thinner Or Smarter

“According to a new survey, 56% of women say they would rather be thinner or smarter. The other 44% were models who didn’t understand the question.” — Jay Leno on whether women wanting rather to be thinner or smarter…

One Reply to “Jay Leno On Whether Women Wanting Rather To Be Thinner Or Smarter”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.