Apple will finally release its long-awaited successor to its two-year-old operating system code-named Tiger. Lots of fans are probably already waiting in line to be among the first to purchase the DVD.
Rumor has it that Apple will be handing out special Leopard t-shirts to the first few hundred guests tomorrow morning.
I’ve been waiting a long time for this update, and trolling the secret sites, I’ve already come across a few torrents of 10.5. Kinda weird.
Tomorrow is going to be an interesting read across not just Apple blogs, but also every technology blog as well. News sites too.
With Wednesday’s Boston Red Sox thrashing of the Colorado Rockies, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the BoSox swept the young Mile High team. As efficient and effective as the Rockie arms have been, they haven’t face an offensively loaded team like what Boston is packing.
If Wednesday is any indication with starter Jeff Francis leaving the game after the fourth inning on over 100 pitches, those Sox hitters are gonna wear out the Rockies pitchers. And Dustin Pedroia has seemed to get hot at the right time.
1. Dumbledore is gay. C’mon, did anyone really not see that one coming?
2. Facebook is worth $15 billion.
3. A cool Wired! look at the Microsoft-Facebook deal.
4. A first look at the 2009 Toyota Prius. It’s plug-in-able, but it only gets eight miles on pure electricity. Bummer.
5. A musical genre in Brazil that is thriving on piracy.
6. Warner has set Perfect Strangers: The Complete First & Second Seasons for release on 2/5/08. At last.
7. A great review on the Criterion Collection’s special edition DVD release of Jean-Luc Godard’s Breathless.
8. The Colorado Rockies contracted sports artist Malcolm Farley to capture their historic run to the World Series.
9. The picture to the right is a really creative Halloween costume. I wonder how many people will copy it…
Quote from Homicide: Life On The Street:
Det. Meldrick Lewis: “You go when you’re supposed to go, and everything else is homicide.”