Hi. It is another Friday, and it has come to my attention that there are only 4 more weeks of school (not including Finals). It is great news. I can’t wait for the summer because there are less people on campus and class seems to be more enjoyable. LK looked cute today in class. GRRR.
Tomorrow is my 3-on-3 IM basketball tournament. I’m playing with Stephen and Anthony. Our goal is at least 1 victory. My personal game plan is solid defense and at least 10 rebounds for each game. I think I can do it.
I’ve gotten more responses for more review materials. The CDs that I’m waiting for:
1. Blue Merle – Burning In The Sun
2. Aimee Mann – The Forgotten Arm
3. Dogs Die In Hot Cars – Please Describe Yourself
4. Burning Brides – Leave No Ashes
5. The Standard – Wire Post To Wire
6. Jeep – Mr. Anonymous
Thanks to everyone who has sent me or is going to send me materials. I appreciate it very much and will send links to my reviews as soon as I complete them.
The game plan for the rest of the day after work is as follows:
1. Swim at 5 with Stephen (He better be naked!)
2. Play basketball with Stephen and Anthony to prepare for the tournament.
3. Eat cookies that Xochi promised to make.
4. Touch Ted.
5. Eat ice cream.
Waiting for Amazon.com to ship my DVDs. I ordered:
1. Young Frankenstein (SE)
2. Say Anything (SE)
3. The Dreamers (NC-17)
4. Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid (SE) [For Jia Min]
This might be why I’ve had a sore throat for 3 weeks. Click here. I might be a little lonely.
Oh yes… I forgot to mention, which is my highlight for the month of May. That Dorks And Losers, this site, although will soon to move to a new address @ Dorks And Losers, is officially on both Yahoo! and Google. I’m so excited.