Super Babe: Molly McKinney

Okay, it’s official. I’m in love with Molly. And Aqua Kids is pretty cool too.

Molly McKinney
[photo via Chris Curry/The Virginian-Pilot]

Molly McKinney
[photo via SUNY Fredonia]

Molly McKinney
Molly McKinney
[photos via Roger Coda/SUNY Fredonia]

12 comments for “Super Babe: Molly McKinney

1. Shawn McKinney
    22 March 2010 at 6:49 am

I am right there with you brother!
    A fine Irish lass.

2. 27 April 2010 at 2:45 pm

she reminds me of a beautiful perfect sunny day with the birds flying over. I will do my part for mother Earth because of her beautiful brain. I really think she should get into movies.

3. Alan
    5 June 2010 at 6:33 pm

I would like to say that I saw Molly McKinney on Aquakids this morning. This lady is stacked. The more I see of her, the MORE I want to see of her. I agree that she should be in movies but only the adult kind.

4. thomas sloan
    19 June 2010 at 7:50 am

wonderful young lady.my 11yr old daughter wants to be like her

5. 8 October 2010 at 2:44 pm

I watch AQUA KIDS and I am 48 years old,but still young at heart.i love nature,and I sometimes buy natural wildlife candy bars that donate 10% to endangered species..Also Ilove MOLLYMCKINNEY’S BEAUTIFUL REDDISH-BLONDE HAIR.I saw a little blonde in her hair.Is she full TRISH? LET ME KNOW.I enjoy watching about the crabs in and near the bays.And also I enjoy watching the other programs about helping and preserving wildlife MOLLY MCKINNEY.Please have MOLLY write to me about the differnt crab species and all of the names and pictures and have them mailed to me. I really enjoy watching aqua kids and give all of my LOVE AND PRAYERS TO THE AQUA KIDS CREW,AND I LOVE YOU ALWAYS! please respond back MOLLY real soon,ILOVE NATURE TOO. and use to catch toads,salamanders and newts too. I sometimes find injured birds ans animals and call wildlife rangers to rescue them.GOOD-BYE!

6. Brian
    7 January 2011 at 3:02 pm

Just came across the show today and I had find out more info about Molly.

7. John E.
    22 December 2011 at 6:55 pm

Molly is HOT !!! I would like her for my girl friend.

8. John E.
    22 December 2011 at 6:58 pm

I want her as my girlfriend.She is HOT!

9. OK
    25 May 2013 at 10:26 am

Molly McKinney is STUPID hot! Maxim Magazine just released its annual 100 sexiest babes list. There should be a move next year to get her on that list. We could each think of any half of that list that Molly should top. Who needs Jacques Cousteau or Steve Irwin?

10. Mr Ted
    14 December 2013 at 9:06 pm

Agree with the other posters, Molly is smokin’ hot, and Irish to boot. Saw Aqua Kids for the first time and couldn’t stop watching when she came on the screen.

11. Hadrian
    29 January 2014 at 6:25 pm

Molly please let the world see more of you.

With all all the crap that we are forced to look at today we really need the opportunity to glimpse true beauty.
    Sort of like how the Romans used to gaze at the Venus de Milo.
    Wishing you a successful and happy future.
    ‘Break a leg’ in all your endevors.

12. Christopher
    9 January 2015 at 10:37 am

Molly is so totally smokin’ hot. And she she has a brain to accompany her serious rack!! Extremely beautiful both inside and out. She should definitely be in front of a camera NOT behind one! I could watch her read the phonebook all year long! Awesome babe!! The World loses when she is the producer and not the actress. Hope I can see her forever!